First and foremost, thank you for being a part of the Collabor88 blogging family.
Your beautiful pictures, enthusiasm, and constant support helps Collabor88 maintain itself as one of the most beloved events on the grid to date!
Below are some rules and guidelines all bloggers must agree to and abide by to continue to be a part of our wonderful team.
Questions or concerns regarding the event? We respectfully request that you privately contact Collabor88 staff directly and refrain from publicly discussing event specific inquiries on public forums, to ensure that prompt and correct feedback is given in a timely fashion!
Thank you for being a part of Collabor88!
Blogger Rules and Guidelines
Due to the larger amount of items sent to the group, blogs are checked very frequently. Out of fairness to the designers and bloggers, if you do not follow the rules listed below, you will be removed from the group. If for any reason you are unable to meet the requirements please contact Celeste Forwzy.
• The required minimum of blog posts for the duration of each event’s round is three.
• You must blog at least three designer’s items in each blog post.
• You must credit all Collabor88 items that are in your post. ie. (Store Name – Item Name)
• Blog post quota must be made within the duration of the event’s round. Each round begins on the 7th and runs till the 6th of the following month.
• There is a zero tolerance policy for any disrespectful behavior toward the event in any public forum out of respect for the designer, fellow bloggers and the consumers.
• You must fill out a form after every blog post you make for each Collabor88 round us.
We ask that you please fill out your forms before each round closes on the 7th of the following month. If you fail to do so, you will be asked to step down as a blogger. With so many bloggers, it is difficult to specifically locate Collabor88 blog posts. Filling out your forms is our way of ensuring that we don’t miss your monthly blog posts.
The Blogger Corner page was created for bloggers to easily locate the current blog post form they need to fill out every month. Check it monthly for the updated link and calendar. http://collabor88.com/blogger-corner
We close the venue for designer set-up on the 7th of every month and we encourage you to come in and shop early as it is much more lag free than after we open to the public.
If ever you come in to shop early and notice an issue with a vendor or a permissions issue on an item – contact Corksoaker Gloom. We appreciate your extra set of eyes when it comes to noticing these things before we open the venue – and the designers are grateful, as well!
Owner: Octagons Yazimoto
Set-Up Manager: Corksoaker Gloom
Public Relations and Blog Manager: Celeste Forwzy
Public Relations: Sylvia Olivier